Toqi telpakfurushon😅😅

 Toqi telpakfrushon


Day 3.

Hello everyone ✌️😊 how are u

Now i want to talk about our third practice day🙃

Today the weather was very nice 👍

Today  Durdona,shaxnoza, Munira  and me were guide for us🙃

We give lots of information related to the topic

Toqi Telpak Furushon is located about 300 meters south of Toqi Zargaron, at a point where five streets meet. About 10 meters to the west and south is the Magoki Attor. The Theoqi Telpak Furushon was built between 1570 and 1571.Books were originally offered there, which is why the bazaar was also called Toqi Kitob. Gradually, the bookstalls were replaced by workshops and shops of the hat sellers. Turbans, fur hats and small caps embroidered with gold and silk thread or glass beads were made there and offered for sale. Although these goods can still be found there, carpets, jewellery, knives, musical instruments and other travel souvenirs are also sold.




As I said before . Today I told about this monument too . This reason I took a lot of information than other my classmates 🤓🤓🤓🤓


You can see here, we are exchanging ideas about this complex with our teacher and fellow students.  After I told the students my information, I distributed the quick questions I had prepared to the students.  Ferangiz, Zuhro, Nigina, Dilnura and Mehrangiz gave absolutely correct answers to these questions.  


Yes, at the end of our trip, we took pictures to remember togetherness.🖼🖼🖼🖼



Good bye until tommorow☺☺☺☺☺☺🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO MY BLOG 👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻👩‍💻😊😊😊😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Boboyi Poradòz 💋💋💋