Maģoki attor mosque 😘😘😘

 Helloooo🤗🤗🤗

we have bigan our new practice from today😎😎. I think it will be very interesting for my classmates 😚😚😚. 


Today we went to Mağoki Attor mosque 🤓🤓.

Before I don't know about this mosque🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It was very ancient build😶😶. 

Then my classmates gave a lot of information to us 🙃🙃

As I said before I don't know about this place ☺🙄🙄. But not only me 😅 but also my classmates don't knowabout Maģoki Attor too😆😆

This reason Now I am going to write about Maģoki Attor mosque 😍😍😍



The mosque is located in the historical center of Bukhara, about 300 meters southwest of Po-i-Kalyan, 100 meters southwest of the Toqi Telpak Furushon trading dome and 100 meters east of Lab-i Hauz. It is a part of UNESCO World Heritage Site Historic Centre of Bukhara. Today, the mosque is used as a carpet museum.

Today my classmates spoke about it . There you can see 🙃👇👇✌✌✌✌


Interesting facts

It is considered that before construction of the first synagogue Jews prayed in one room with Muslims. This mosque was called "Magak-i Attari" that means "The mosque in a hole" "The deep mosque". According to one version Jews prayed with Muslims at the same time, but in different corners. On another — Jews came only upon termination of prayers of Muslims there. These can explain the custom existing at the Bukhara Jews, to finish a morning prayer with words "Crazy aleykhy" "The world to you". This custom is absent at the European Jews.


     THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION ✌✌😊😊

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Boboyi Poradòz 💋💋💋